SMB Benchmark 2020: Adapting to Rapid Change – UKI
2020 came with some unexpected challenges that no one could foresee. Small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) have had to adapt quickly while offering customer support at a rate seen by companies 10x their size.
Join us on September 16 for our first SMB Virtual Event for the UKI region. With data collected from 13,000 Zendesk customers in over 140 countries, we’ve identified the benchmarks for delivering best-in-class customer support, and how omnichannel customers consistently beat the industry standards. We will be taking a closer look at:
- The three key trends that are impacting small teams (and easy tips on how to combat them)
- Which channels lead to higher customer satisfaction
- Data on customer expectations and trends in the SMB space
Our Host, Zendesk Sales Leader for the UKI, Keith Claffey will also be joined by customers Mindful Chef, Flipdish and The Money Carer Foundation as they discuss the challenges and successes of the last few months and a look forward for the rest of 2020.
- 10:00-10:15 – Intros and SMB Benchmark Report 2020 overview (trends, themes and agility tips)
- 10:15-10:25 – Zendesk experts discuss the challenges, pitfalls and success stories in customer service since the COVID-19 pandemic
- 10:25-10:50 – Customer panel with Mindful Chef, Flipdish and The Money Carer Foundation
- 10:50-11:00 Live Q&A with our audience and closing remarks
Register today so you don’t miss out!
Sales Manager for UKI
Head of Customer Service
Chief Customer Officer
The Money Carer Foundation
SMB Account Manager
SMB Account Manager
Thanks for registering! Check your inbox for an email with your unique registration confirmation.
Zendesk Roadshow UK & Ireland
Session 2: How to realize the true potential of messaging in delivering customer service
Messaging as a channel isn’t new to technology businesses, but are you…
In today’s era of digital transformation, change is on everyone’s mind and…