Re-imagining the customer experience through payments
As one of the booming areas of Fintech, competition in the payments space is heating up. Consumers increasingly expect a fast, convenient and frictionless journey when using digital services.
Hear the voice of three of our customers – together with TrueLayer, Trust Payments and Monese we will explore how open banking, payments and other innovations are driving new frontiers to better serve the customer.
This on-demand panel discussion is moderated by AltFi Editor-in-Chief Daniel Lanyon with guest speakers including:
- Chris Brogan, Head Of Client Operations at TrueLayer
- Daniel Wright, Customer Support Lead Manager at Monese
- Robert Hawley, COO at Trust Payments
- Celine Maher, RVP at Zendesk.
- Hear from TrueLayer, Trust Payments, Monese and Zendesk about the CX for financial services – industry’s perspectives on what’s working, what’s broken and how to fix it
- Explore how payment organisations plan on adopting innovation and new models in customer experience
- Reimagine the payment industry’s CX roadmap for 2022
- Report: The State of CX Maturity among Midsize and Enterprise Companies of Europe
- Whitepaper: Meeting the challenges of modern CX in financial services
- On-demand webinar: Industry CX: AI and Self-Service for Financial Services
- Customer story: TrueLayer
Head Of Client Operations,
Customer Support Lead Manager,
Thank you very much for registering. Please check your inbox for a confirmation email containing the link to the webinar recording.
Keep your business in sync
Enabling effective collaboration across departments has always been tricky, with the move…
Manufacturers Selling Direct to Consumers: Embracing the digital
This session will explore how manufacturing can rise to the occasion by…